What do you do for students?
Financial Aid & Awards can help you navigate the world of student loan applications and issues, scholarships and bursaries, Adult Upgrading Grants (AUG), and emergency funding. There are so many options to assist you financially with your post-secondary journey.
Learn how to apply for
- Canada Apprentice loans
- Full and Part Time StudentAid BC loans
- StudentAid BC loan Fee Deferral to help you pay the tuition/fees
- Adult Upgrading Grants for upgrading and domestic English Second language courses and Jet/Target programs
- CNC’s Scholarships and Bursaries
- external awards available from organizations, not-for-profit, industry & community associations that can help fund your education
- Student Emergency Assistance funds and possible Emergency Loans
- Ike Barber Transfer Awards
- possible permanent disability grants
- funding and grants are available for former Youth in Care students
We can also help you create a budget for your post-secondary experience.
How should students prepare for a visit or call?
Please have your student number available, or, if you are new, please have your contact information ready, and know which programs/courses you are interested in applying for.