Entrance Awards Deadline: The deadline to apply for entrance awards for the Fall 2024 semester is December 31, 2023
Entrance awards are scholarships or bursaries that are offered to students prior to their first semester at CNC, to be given to the student at the beginning of their studies. Students must apply for these awards after they have been accepted into their program but before they start classes at CNC.
This year, CNC is offering more than $23,000 in entrance awards for students applying now to attend in Fall 2024.
These entrance awards are new to CNC and will provide selected students with awards ranging in value from $750-$2000 at the beginning of their first semester.
To apply, future students that are receiving their acceptance to CNC now can use their CNC account information to log into our award system and find entrance awards available to them. These awards are for students who will be starting at CNC in Fall 2024, and selected students will be notified prior to the start of their first semester.
We have entrance awards available for the following:
- Hygiene or Dental Assistant Certificate
- Practical Nurse Diploma Program
- A Health Science Pathway Program
- A Foundation Trades Program
- Full-time Academic Upgrading studies
- Medical Radiology Technology Diploma Program
- Any full-time credentialed program at the Prince George or Quesnel campus
- High school graduates from school districts #57, #28, and #91
All of our award offerings, in-course and entrance, can be seen on CNC’s Award Guide.