Employee Election Notice
Nominations are open from March 16th, to
4:00pm on March 30th
Please be advised this notice invites interested employees to submit nominations to serve on the College Board and Education Council of the College of New Caledonia.
Enquiries in connection with this election should be directed to the Elections Officer at (250) 562-2131 or 1-800-371-8111, Local 5430.
How to Nominate Someone
Download the fillable nomination form for either Education Council or College Board. Choose your candidate, sign and send a copy to your selected peers for signature and support. The candidate you've selected will also need to complete the bottom section of the form.
To be elected from faculty:
- [Closed] One (1) member to serve on the College Board for a three (3) year term commencing May 2022, and concluding April 2025.
- One (1) member to service on Education Council for a two (2) year term, commencing May 2022, and concluding April 2024 from each of the following representative areas:
- Academic Foundation and Human Services
- Health Sciences - General
- Health Sciences - Nursing
- Human Services, Business, and University Studies - Business
- Quesnel Campus member-at-large
- Prince George Campus member-at-large
Candidates shall be nominated by three (3) faculty members entitled to vote in their particular representative area.
Nominations must be received in the Office of the Registrar by
4:00pm on March 30th to be valid.