The gym, weight room, squash court, bouldering wall, yoga and pilates classes are free for students currently attending CNC.
Currently due to Covid-19 these areas are closed until further notice.
We want you to stay healthy and active through Intersession and into the fall semester. Join the CNC Fit Page on Facebook for tips on overall health, free workouts designed for all skill levels, and continued support to be successful in your studies. CNC Fit Page
- Weight Room Access Card: $20 refundable deposit
- CNC FitPass: $45 (good for 9 classes plus 1 free!)
Classes are available to members of the general public for a $5 drop-in fee. See class details below.
- Badminton shuttles: $3 each or 3 for $5
- Badminton racquet: $27 each
- Table Tennis Paddle $22
- Combination packages
- Badminton racquet with 3 shuttles: $27
- Badminton racquet with 6 shuttles: $36
How to Access CNC's Recreation Facilities and Classes
- Fill in the Recreation Waiver Form.
- Bring a $20 refundable cash deposit* to Recreation services (Room 1-508) between 8:00 am-4:00 pm Monday to Friday to get your weight room access card.
To book a time, visit Recreation Services (Room 1-508), or call 250-562-2131 ext. 5803.
*You can get your deposit back at the end of your studies at CNC when you return your weight room access card.
Access all new Fitness Classes on one, easy-to-use punch card. Buy 9 classes and receive your 10th class for free!
The weight room offers free weights, machines, cardio equipment, and some cross fit equipment. Information on booking a weight room orientation can be done through recreation services at email@example.com.
Scheduled activities throughout the week include badminton, basketball, soccer, and pickle ball. Gymnasium activities are available to students, staff, and drop in participants. See the Recreation Calendar (below) for details.
Squash is a great way to build relationships while getting an intense workout. Come play with an old friend, a new acquaintance, or competitive rival.
Looking for personal challenges to test both your mental and physical abilities? See if you can find the fastest — or hardest — way to climb to the top of our bouldering wall.