Parking at Prince George Campus
Pay parking is in effect at the College of New Caledonia's Prince George campus 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All vehicles parked within the College parking areas must display a valid parking permit, have e-permit or have registered their plates with the meters. The only exceptions are vehicles with valid handicapped passes in designated areas and veteran plates.
Buy your parking permit online More
Get the PayByPhone App More
Or Pay at a Meter
- Under the stairs through the main entrance off 22nd Avenue;
- By the gym and dental/daycare building;
- In Canfor Technical Centre main entrance;
- In the Finning Heavy Duty Mechanical Building’s main entrance; and
- Inside the main entrance of the Brink building.
- $0.50 for first 1.5 hours (Available from all meters)
- $1.00 for 3 hours maximum (Available from all meters)
- $1.50 per hour at the 13 visitor pay by stall spots (Available from the 2 meters in the main entrance)
- $3.00 all day until 12AM (midnight) (Available from all meters)
- $15.00 per week-7 Days (Valid 24 Hrs.) (Available from all meters)
You may also purchase a permit online at the rate of $15.00 per week taxes included, $47.25 for one month, $189.00 for a semester being either September to December or January to April, or a year for $567.00. Please click on the Parking application link and follow the instructions. With any of the e-permit options there is no need to display a pass or receipt.
If you have purchased an hourly receipt you will be given a 15 minute grace period on expired times before a violation notice is issued.
SPARC Permit regulations is covered under the Motor Vehicle Act.
Monitoring and Enforcement
The lot is monitored on a regular basis to ensure compliance with the parking regulations and vehicles that do not display a valid pass or ticket may receive a violation notice. Violation notices require payment of a fine, although if paid within 48 hours of receipt, the amount of this fine is reduced (to $27.50, taxes included). After 48 hours, the payment amount increases to $37.00, taxes included. If a vehicle has two or more violation notices outstanding, it is subject to towing on the third notice. Notices can be paid by mail or going online to impark.com.
Security and Liability
Any motor vehicles parked, operated, or driven on a CNC campus shall be solely at the risk of the owner and the operator. CNC shall not be liable for any damage occurring to any such motor vehicle, vehicle contents, operator, or any other person. To help prevent theft, please leave no valuables in your vehicle.
Frequently Asked Questions