Where to Give
Student Awards: Bursaries & Scholarships
Awards represent crucial support for students embarking on full-time programs of study, upgrading their skills, learning new trades, and completing necessary credentials for career advancement.
- Bursaries help students in financial need who are progressing well in their programs of study.
- Scholarships and awards honour academic excellence and achievement.
Donors can establish awards on an annual basis, or permanently, by creating an endowment. Donors can also donate to already established awards in honour of a friend, family member or colleague.
Area of Greatest Need
By designating your gift to Areas of Greatest Need, you join thousands of alumni, parents, friends, students, faculty, and staff who make CNC a hub of learning and growth. By designating your gift in this way, you give CNC’s dedicated faculty leaders and staff the flexibility to prioritize the needs of our students, award financial aid, take advantage of arising opportunities, and build on unforeseen challenges. Unrestricted funds are typically directed to,
- Equipment & Training Aids
- Featured campaigns
- Capital projects
- Hardship Funds: Hardship funds assist students that find themselves in unforeseen financial difficulty.
- CNC Library: libraries are a place where our students, instructors, employees and the public gather and learn. It is not only a place where ideas are explored, and concepts are learned but where friends are met, relationships are forged and community is created. The library is the hub of our six campuses, a place of inspiration, imagination and initiative.