Where to Give
Student Awards: Bursaries & Scholarships
Awards represent crucial support for students embarking on full-time programs of study, upgrading their skills, learning new trades, and completing necessary credentials for career advancement.
- Bursaries help students in financial need who are progressing well in their programs of study.
- Scholarships and awards honour academic excellence and achievement.
Donors can provide student awards on an annual basis, or permanently, by creating an endowment. Donors can also establish student awards in honour of a friend, family member or colleague.
Area of Greatest Need
- Area of Greatest Need - By designating your gift to Areas of Greatest Need, you join thousands of alumni, parents, friends, students, faculty, and staff who make CNC a hub of learning and growth. Donations of $100 - $500 will be added to our Area of Greatest Need Endowment fund—a fund directed to help the the highest priority needs of the institution. By designating your gift in this way, you give CNC’s dedicated faculty leaders and staff the flexibility to prioritize the needs of our students, award financial aid, take advantage of arising opportunities, and build on unforeseen challenges.
- Equipment & Training Aids, Capital Projects
- CNC Library - libraries are a place where our students, instructors, employees and the public gather and learn. It is not only a place where ideas are explored, and concepts are learned but where friends are met, relationships are forged and community is created. The library is the hub of our six campuses, a place of inspiration, imagination and initiative.
- Featured campaigns
- Health & Human Sciences, Trades & Technology, University Transfer