Apply Online or submit a completed application form and the application fee ($40.00 by Visa or MasterCard).
More Ways to Apply
- By Phone: 250-561-5801 or toll free 1-800-371-8111.
- Continuing Education Students: ext 5801
- Trades Courses (Apprenticeships): ext 5804
- By Fax: 250-561-5861
- By Mail: 3330 22nd Ave, Prince George, BC, V2N 1P8
When should I apply?
Please note these dates are for Prince George, some regional campuses may have different application dates. Check with regional campuses to confirm.
For Fall Programs
- Applications are accepted beginning September 15, 2018.
- We recommend applying before March 31. Applications received after March 31 may be processed as space permits.
Supporting documents for admission to limited enrolment programs (for example, trades and health sciences) must be sent by April 30. Supporting documents include high school progress reports or transcripts.
For January/February Programs
- Deadline for priority admission to trades programs that start in January/February is October 31. Note: We still accept applications after this date, as space permits.