International Tuition & Fees
A $125 non-refundable application fee must be sent with your application.
Paying your tuition deposit
Do you have an offer letter yet?
You can only pay your tuition deposit after you have applied and received an offer letter. Find out how to apply
Your tuition deposit is $10,000. The $10,000 will go directly towards the tuition cost of your program until it has all been spent. This often covers most of your first term costs.
How to pay your deposit and college fees
Your deposit, campus housing fees, and many other payable fees are tracked in your CNC account and are payable through the PayMyTuition service.
Tuition costs for each program can be found on the individual program pages. If you’re looking for a quick summary, you can check out our International Fee Sheet.
If you intend to transfer to UNBC after your studies with us, check out the UNBC fee structure to plan for your studies there.
Application fees are non-refundable.
Tuition deposits are only refundable if your student visa has been denied.
- You will receive a full refund of tuition paid minus a $250 admin fee.
- You must provide official proof of the student visa being denied.
- We can’t transfer deposits to any other institution of higher education.
If you can’t pay your tuition fees up front, CNC offers payment plans to help you pay in smaller installments.
Fee payment deadline
: If you haven’t paid your fees or set up a payment plan by the deadline (see below), you will be deregistered from your classes.
Apply for your payment plan at least a week before the deadline.
New students who are beginning their first semester are not eligible for a payment plan. Your tuition deposit will cover most, if not all, of your first semester fees.
Apply for a payment plan
- Register for your classes
- Apply for a Payment Plan
Incomplete applications will be rejected. Include the following:
- All sources of income
- Monthly expenses
- Explain why you can’t pay your tuition in full
Read the terms and conditions and submit. Only apply once for a payment plan.
- We’ll review your payment plan application within one week. We may request more information if anything is missing. We will email you to let you know if you have been approved.
- You’ll get a follow-up email with your payment plan details.
Note: Your payment plan will be denied if:
- We have sent your account to collections before
- You have a history of late/incomplete payments
Apply for a payment plan Apply for a payment plan
April 24, 2024: Deadline to have a payment plan set up.
April 24, 2024: Minimum 40% down payment
May 31, 2024: Average 30% (depending on size of down payment)
June 30, 2024: Average 30% (depending on size of down payment)
Students who have not completed their first down payment by the deadline date will be deregistered from classes on April 24, 2024. Students must allow 5 days of processing time for payment to reach their account.