Sending a Transcript to CNC

Current or Former BC High School Students

BC high school transcripts can be submitted electronically through the Ministry of Education.

When you make an electronic transcript request to the BC Ministry of Education, the College immediately receives your transcript of interim and final grades. When you complete your remaining courses, the College will receive your updated transcript. This fast and convenient method ensures that your College application stays current.

How to Submit a BC High School Transcript

  • Send an Electronic Transcript

Interim Grades

Interim grades for admission requirement courses may be submitted once 50% of the course has been completed. Please email completed forms to

Request Interim Grades

Current or Former Out-of-Province High School Students

If you are a former or current out-of-province high school student, you can order your official transcript from your high school, school district, as well as the Education Ministry/Department of your province or territory.

Provincial and Territorial Ministries and Departments of Education

Sending a transcript from outside of BC

Post Secondary Students

When you request a sealed official transcript from a post-secondary institution (college, university, technical institute, etc.), please provide them with our mailing address:

Admissions, College of New Caledonia
3330 22nd Ave.
Prince George, BC V2N 1P8