Request Transfer Credit

In order to process transfer credit, CNC requires an official transcript directly from the sending institution prior to students completing the transfer credit request form.

If not, please contact your institution and have them send an official transcript to:

College of New Caledonia
Attn: Office of the Registrar
3330 22nd Avenue
Prince George, BC  V2N 1P8