Applying to Graduate – Form and Deadline Dates
All students in credential programs need to complete the Apply to Graduate form, even if you do not plan on attending the graduation ceremony (also known as convocation or commencement).
How to Apply
- Login to CNC Connect
- Go to the "Graduation Overview” tab
- Confirm the program and credential you are graduating from
- Complete the “Application for Graduation” form
If the program and credential you are graduating from is not correct
- Do not complete the form
- Contact the Office of the Registrar in person, by email or by phone to have your program changed
- Once the program has been changed and displays correctly, proceed with completing the form
International Students: Apply for a Post-Graduate Work Permit
Post Graduate Work Permits
For international students, learn how to apply for your work permit here.