Applying to Graduate – Form and Deadline Dates
All students in credential programs need to complete the Apply to Graduate form, even if you do not plan on attending the graduation ceremony (also known as convocation or commencement).
How to Apply
- Login to CNC Connect
- Go to the Academic Profile” tab
- Confirm the program and credential you are graduating from
- Complete the “Application for Graduation” form
If the program and credential you are graduating from is not correct
- Do not complete the form
- Contact the Office of the Registrar in person, by email or by phone to have your program changed
- Once the program has been changed and displays correctly, proceed with completing the form
Apply on Time!
The CNC Convocation application deadline is TBA. In order to attend a CNC Convocation ceremony and have you name printed in the official convocation program, your application must be submitted by midnight on TBA.
All faculty, Deans, Management, and Executive must submit an application in order to attend convocation and receive regalia for the event. Please fill out the information through the following link and submit.
Employee Convocation Application