Over the past fifty years, CNC has taken great pride in celebrating with students during Convocation. Thoughtful consideration was given to the current global Coronavirus pandemic and, unfortunately, the 2020 Convocation Ceremonies in Quesnel and Prince George will be cancelled.
The Convocation committee is meeting to discuss alternative celebrations for 2020. We are actively working to ensure we can recognize all graduates this year in a safe manner. Further details will be provided as they are available.
Applying to Graduate – Form and Deadline Dates
All students in credential programs need to complete the Apply to Graduate form, even if you do not plan on attending the graduation ceremony (also known as convocation or commencement).
How to Apply
- Login to CNC Connect
- Go to the "Academic Profile” tab
- Confirm the program and credential you are graduating from
- Complete the “Application for Graduation” form
If the program and credential you are graduating from is not correct
- Do not complete the form
- Contact the Office of the Registrar in person, by email or by phone to have your program changed
- Once the program has been changed and displays correctly, proceed with completing the form
Apply on Time!
The CNC graduation application deadline is Friday, May 1 at 11:59pm. In order to receive your credential in the mail and have your name printed in the official 2020 graduation program, your application must be submitted by midnight on
May 1, 2020.