How to apply
CTC programs are open to students entering Grade 12 who meet the following requirements:
- From SD #57 (Prince George)
- “C+” average or higher in Grade 11
- Satisfactory work habits and good attendance records
Please Note that non-SD #57 students must arrange room and board in Prince George for the duration of the CTC program, and arrange for their own school district to approve funding.
To apply, complete a CTC Application for Admission Package, available from school counsellors, school work experience coordinators, the Trades office at CNC (see below), or at www.cnc.bc.ca/ctc or contact your local campus for details.
Submit completed forms to your career preparation coordinator or school counsellor, or fax it directly to the Trades office in the John A. Brink Trades & Technologies Centre at CNC: 250-561-5844.
Note: Lakes District and Nechako Region students (SD #91) should speak with the Career Tech Advisor at their local high schools.
Note: Quesnel students (SD #28) should speak with the District Career Preparation Coordinator.
As demand is high, entrance to CTC programs is competitive. Applicants must:
- Attend a program interview
- Complete Grade 10 or 11 before starting
- Have a serious interest in one of the programs
- Complete and submit a CTC student application
- Sign an agreement to enrol