CNC welcomes student’ feedback about their College experience and created the Student Complaint Resolution Policy to ensure that a process is in place to properly address and resolve issues in an effective and fair manner.
As outlined in the policy, CNC students have the following rights and responsibilities:
Every student has the right to:
- Complain about anything related to their education, the college's administration, discrimination, harassment, or any rights protected by the Canadian Human Rights Act.
- Have a clear and confidential process to address their complaints. This process should be fair, unbiased, and accountable. They can also bring someone with them to meetings and expect a resolution within a reasonable time.
- Receive an explanation for the decisions made regarding their complaints.
- Be informed about the possibility of further appeals and not face any negative consequences for raising complaints.
- Get help from the Student Union, a College Counselor, or an Educational Administrator when making a complaint.
Every student also has the responsibility to:
Read the Student Complaint Resolution Policy