Fund criteria includes:
- Fall 2020 and current Spring 2021 intake semesters,
- Full time, Foundations Level Trades – excluding CTC students
- Minimum course length 12 weeks
- BC domestic students
- Save the attached fillable PDF on your laptop, desktop computer or phone.
- Complete all questions and save your application. Use the following format: Last Name, First Name – Student Number Example: Smith, John - 123456
- E-mail email@example.com attaching the application. Use the subject line: Emergency Fund Application F 2020
- If you don’t have an electronic signature, type in your name and date.
All applications will be adjudicated to determine eligibility.
Students can provide a hard copy of the application to the Student Services office next to the Admissions office, or in the drop box located in front of the Office of the Registrar, Prince George campus. Regional campuses; application can be left with the local front desk. We recommend using a sealed envelope to protect your personal information contained on the form.