In partnership with the Association for Women and Community (AWAC), we oﬀer Liberal Arts courses for marginalized men and women in the Prince George community.
You qualify if
You're a marginalized man or woman who has experienced exclusion, poverty, barriers to learning, homelessness, and/or unemployment.
You can read and write.
You have an interest in learning and challenging yourself in a new way.
You're able to commit to attending two evening classes each week for the academic year.
- Hot meals and bus passes to get to classes.
- Tuition, books, and other materials.
- Study and discussion groups.
- Access to CNC Stress Buster days.
- Support network for educational and emotional support.
- Tours and orientation for a gradual integration into college life.
Some of the courses that may be oﬀered
- First Nations Studies
- Visual Art
Download the brochure
Volunteer to Teach