In partnership with the Association for Women and Community (AWAC), we oﬀer Liberal Arts courses for marginalized men and women in the Prince George community.
You qualify if
- You're a marginalized man or woman who has experienced exclusion, poverty, barriers to learning, homelessness, and/or unemployment.
- You can read and write.
- You have an interest in learning and challenging yourself in a new way.
- You're able to commit to attending two evening classes each week for 12 weeks.
- Hot meals and bus passes to get to classes.
- Tuition, books, and other materials.
- Study and discussion groups.
- Support network for educational and emotional support.
- Tours and orientation for a gradual integration into college life.
Some of the courses that may be oﬀered
- First Nations Studies
- Visual Art
For more information, please contact An Association for Women and Community (AWAC)
Tel: +1 250-562-6262