International Education Plan
What we’ve been up to….
Consultations were held throughout November focusing on:
- What is going well and not so well right now with CNC International
- International student needs and expectations now and in the future
- Regional and community needs that CNC International could help address
- Trends in international education
- Areas of focus and priorities for CNC International for the next five years
By the end of the month, we will have talked with over 30 different groups including students, faculty, staff, and community members.
Thanks to everyone who participated in interviews and town halls – we’ve learned so much from your input.
In December the Steering Committee will work on refining goals and objectives based on the input received.