International Education Plan
What we’ve been up to….
Consultations were held throughout November focusing on:
- What is going well and not so well right now with CNC International
- International student needs and expectations now and in the future
- Regional and community needs that CNC International could help address
- Trends in international education
- Areas of focus and priorities for CNC International for the next five years
We have talked with over 30 different groups: including students, faculty, staff, and community members.
Thank you to everyone who participated in interviews and town halls – we’ve learned so much from your input.
The Steering Committee will work on refining goals and objectives based on the input received.