College of New Caledonia President Search
The College of New Caledonia Board of Governors have created the President Search webpage to provide ongoing updates to CNC constituents and the communities served by CNC.
For more information regarding the President Search Opportunity Profile, please visit:
College of New Caledonia - President • Leaders International
April 17th, 2023
President Search consultations were held with Leaders International April 11 and 12. In the event you were not available to join a session in-person or via Zoom, you are invited to provide feedback through an anonymous survey. Your participation will help to gain various perspectives and understanding, setting the stage for a successful search.
The survey is now closed.
March 8th, 2023
On March 8, 2023, the inaugural meeting of the CNC President Search Committee convened. CNC has retained Leaders International Executive Search firm to guide the President search. Tony Kirschner, Partner in Leaders BC office will seek input from CNC Students, Employees, a variety of community groups and individuals. Participation will help to gain various perspectives and understanding, setting the stage for a successful search.
Meetings with CNC Students and Employees will be held on April 11 and 12 at the Prince George Campus via in-person and/or Zoom meetings.
February 9th, 2023
On February 9, 2023 the College of New Caledonia Board of Governors authorized Shobha Sharma, Board Chair to strike a search committee to embark on the CNC President Search. The following people have agreed to serve as members of the President Search Committee:
- Shobha Sharma, Board Chair
- Regina Toth, Vice Chair
- Lisa Scott, Board Member
- Thomas Lewis, Board Member
- David Schroeter, Board Member
- Miranda Paterson, Board Member
- Troy Morin, Associate Dean, HUB
- Art Williams, President, Faculty Association CNC
- Marta Tejero, Faculty Association Executive (new May 15, 2023)
- Tara Szerencsi, Vice President Finance & Corporate Services (new April 28, 2023)
- Leanne Yearley, President CUPE 4951
- Leila Abubakar, Executive Director, CNC Students’ Union