Crisis Contact Information
If you believe you may be at risk of harming yourself or someone else, come in immediately and you will be seen by a Wellness Coach or Counsellor as soon as possible. If you are not at risk of self-harm, but are experiencing significant emotional distress, you should still come in and a Wellness Coach or Counsellor will make every effort to see you as soon as they can.
CNC Support Services
- Student Services Department
Monday to Friday, 8:30 am - 4:00 pm
- CNC Health and Wellness Centre
(250) 562-2131 ext.5377
Monday to Thursday 9:00 am - 3:30 pm. Friday 9:00 am - 12:00 pm. The centre is closed from 12:00 pm until 1:00 pm daily.
- CNC campus security
24 hours a day, 7 days a week
If it is after our regular work hours, please contact the following community resources:
- 24-hour Crisis Line Information - crisis support and referral information for services in Prince George, BC & region
(250) 563-1214 or 1 (888) 562-1214
- 24-hour Suicide Support Line - suicide intervention and emotional support
1 (800) SUICIDE or 1 (800) 784-2433
- 24-hour Youth Support Line - emotional support, referral information & suicide intervention for youth age 13-21
(250) 564-8336 or 1 (888) 564-8336
- Northern Health Community Services - Mental Health and Addictions supports
(250) 565-2668 or 1 (866) 565-2966; 201-1705 3rd Avenue, Prince George, BC.
- Prince George Sexual Assault Centre - counselling for men, women and children to overcome sexual violence
- University Hospital of Northern BC