Corporate Training Solutions
Our team at CNC Community & Continuing Education understands the importance of bringing professional and personalized training to enhance your businesses most valuable asset, your employees. We can design and deliver your customized corporate training solution in a variety of modes; from one day seminars and quick response training classes to multi-stage programs.
- Design new courses to meet your specific needs.
- Research learning-effective and cost-effective training options for you.
- Deliver on your site or on our site.
- Help you respond to legislated changes or external certification requirements such as WorkSafe BC standards.
- Develop learning assessments and assist with training plans.
- Develop partnerships with other post-secondary institutions to offer provincially recognized and accredited programs.
Offer access to the expertise of more than 200 highly qualified faculty and staff.
Training opportunities include but are not limited to:
- Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, Publisher and Access Training
- Computer Basics
- Management Training
- Business Ethics
- Cashier Training
- Customer Service
- Project Management
- Communication Strategies
- Building Better Teams
- Sage 50 (Simply Accounting)
- Developing High Performance Teams
- Confined Space Entry and Watch
- Budget and Financial Reports
- Scissor Lift Certification
- Rigging and Lifting
- Risk Management
- Managing Across Cultures
- Strategic Planning
The list goes on! The programming outlined on our website and in our course calendar can all be customized to suit your business needs. Work with us to deliver customized training that will keep your team at the top of their game.
"We were looking for a very specific technical training required for our staff and we contacted CNC Continuing Education. They immediately started working on finding the right instructor for the session and got everything organized within a few days. The staff was extremely helpful in making sure that all logistics were coordinated and it was great to know that everything was taken care of by them."
-Sandra, City of Prince George