Strategic Direction #4: Organizational Development
Create a values-based organizational culture rooted in the established institutional values People are the building blocks of the education we deliver at CNC.
By creating an environment and culture where our people feel appreciated, respected, engaged, and part of the team, the experience of all those interacting with the college will be enhanced. CNC’s values are Respect, Accountability, Integrity, Transparency, and Relationships and we want to foster an environment where these values truly guide all that we do.
- Continue to work towards a values-based organizational culture with the change management and organizational development initiatives already underway.
- Ensure standardization of performance management and accountability measures.
- Acknowledge and celebrate the achievements of our employees.
- Increase awareness of professional development and training opportunities available through Human Resources.
- Increase the overall satisfaction of CNC employees.