Student Employment Services
Are you looking for work? Help with a preparing a captivating resume? Coaching for an upcoming interview?
Student Employment Services located on the first floor at the Prince George campus offers you a full spectrum of high quality, employment related services, including the following:
- an annual Career/Job Fair - NorthWorks!
- workshops, seminars and one-on-one résumé and cover letter development and interview preparation
- resources (books, videos, etc.) for job search purposes
- web-based and on-site job posting boards
- employment search tools and job application options
- coordinating interviews
- answering your career questions
- promoting and marketing students and graduates to employers
Services for Students
If you are seeking employment opportunities, short term or long term, and if you are wanting to offer your services as a tutor, drop by the Student Employment Services at Student Central.
Drop by today to find out how we can work with you to find a job!
Need a tutor? Want to tutor? Contact the Student Employment Centre
Need information on short-term flexible employment opportunities, sign up to receive information on opportunities
Interested in Web-based and on-site job postings. View Jobs.
Services for Employers
Student Employment Services will also work with employers in our community to promote employment opportunities with our students, and within our CNC community.
We invite you to:
- Post your employment opportunities electronically and on-site. Post a Job.
- Talk to us about the benefits of offering work experience
- Join us by taking part in our annual career/job fair - Northworks! and other employment-related events.
- Find out how we can collect resumes and coordinate interviews for you, including providing suitable facilities for you to interview our students and graduates with no cost to you