Development and fundraising
Graphic design and publications
Public and Media relations
Reports and Plans
Lonnie has worked at CNC since 1991. She joined the Marketing and Enrollment Services team as the Events Coordinator in 2006.
Lonnie is responsible for managing and overseeing a large number of events at the Prince George campus such as Convocation, Orientation, awards ceremonies and special events. Along with her enthusiasm and exceptional organizational skills, she brings over 20 years of customer services expertise.
Five things you probably didn't know about Lonnie
- Wanted to be a fashion designer when she grew up -- her favorite toy was Barbie Fashion Plates.
- Is an extremely bad but persistent golfer.
- Guilty pleasures include Family Guy and marshmallow fluff right out of the jar.
- Celebrity crush is Ryan Gosling.
- Likes to make her cat dance but she's pretty sure she likes it.
- Tel: (250)562-2131, ext. 5251 or
1-800-371-8111, ext. 5251
- Fax: (250) 561-5863
- Room 2-354