With almost 20 years of experience in advertising and desktop publishing, Lynn can help you get the most bang for your advertising buck!
Lynn started her advertising career in 1990 at Impact Advertising in Prince George where she gained experience in desktop publishing, some graphic design, media relations, and a host of other skills that have served her well at the College.
Sheâ€™s responsible for ad production and revision, including
Among her many skills:
- Coordinating advertising campaigns from layout through to ad placement
- Processing radio and TV ads
- Arranging national advertising in newspapers, magazines.
Five things you probably didn't know about Lynn
- Loves to fish and garden . . . not necessarily at the same time .
- Favourite sport is NASCAR . . . secret desire is to see Rockingham before I die.
- Future goals involve winning the lotto and the possible treading on of â€œthe little people."
- Was the first altar girl in Canada
- Wants to be knowledgable about quantum physics so she can hold up her end of conversations with her son Jared
Tel: (250)562-2131, ext. 5440 or
1-800-371-8111, ext. 5440