Full Time - 10 Weeks
Fort St. James Campus
Sept 30 - Dec 6, 2013
Fraser Lake Campus
Oct 7 - Dec 6, 2013
Sept 16 - Nov 22, 2013
This fulltime 10 week employment and skills training program can help you gain the skills, confidence, and experience you need to find employment.
You’ll receive certification in specific skills including:
- Job readiness including career development, resumes, successful interview techniques and more.
- Job skills including cashier training and Worldhost (customer service).
- Basic skills in computer and internet use, bookkeeping, and reading & writing in the workplace.
- Work experience that prepares participants for new employment, or when appropriate, further training.
- Unemployed or underemployed
- 18 Years of age or older
- Not on EI (no claims in last 3 years)
- Not currently participating in another LMA funded program.
- Not a student
Call your local campus to see whether you qualify and whether this training is for you.
Programs & Courses