Program Length: Full Time, 10 Weeks
Start: Sept 24, 2012 Vanderhoof, Oct 1, 2012 Fraser Lake
Tuition: SPONSORED PROGRAM
Location: Fraser Lake and Vanderhoof Campus
This fulltime 10 week employment and skills training program can help you gain the skills, confidence, and experience you need to find employment.
- Certification in specific skills.
- Job readiness including career development, resumes, successful interview techniques and more.
- Job skills including cashier training and Worldhost (customer service).
- Basic skills in computer and internet use, bookkeeping, and reading & writing in the workplace.
- Work experience that prepares participants for new employment, or when appropriate, further training.
Job Options is a program of the Ministry of Jobs, Tourism and Innovation. Participants must be:
- Unemployed or underemployed
- 18 Years of age or older
- Not on EI (no claims in last 3 years)
- Not currently participating in another LMA funded program.
- Not a student
Call your local campus to see whether you qualify and whether this training is for you.
Nechako Programs and Courses
Fort St. James Campus
Fraser Lake Campus
email us at