Do you want to:
- Develop web sites?
- Shoot and edit digital video?
- Make computer animations?
- Plan the layout for a magazine?
- Design logos?
- Train with new media professionals?
- Build a portfolio that will get you a job?
- Have a career that is creative, fun, and rewarding?
If you answered yes to any of these questions then the New Media Communications and Design Diploma Program is for you.
CNC's New Media Communications and Design program offers graduates choices.
Below are past and present employers and educational institutions where our grads have gone on to further use the skills learned in the NMCD (formerly WRIT) program.
- ABC Communications Ltd.
- CKPG TV
- The Prince George Free Press
- SpeeDee Your Office Experts Ltd. - Copy Centre
- SpeeDee Your Office Experts Ltd. - Print Shop
- Concept Design Ltd.
- The Prince George Citizen
- The Quesnel Cariboo Observer
- On-reel Video Production
- Moko Productions
- PG Web Designs
- Splash Media Group Inc.
- Absolute Graphic Design Solutions
- CTV - Vancouver
- Opinion 250 News Inc.
New Media Communications and Design
- Vancouver Film School
- Emily Carr University of Art + Design
- British Columbia Institute of Technology
- Capilano College
- Thompson Rivers University
- Mount Royal College